Today down on the lee/wise county line there was a car ablaze. Did anyone see anything about it on the news? Me and a few buddies saw it from his driveway.
Today down on the lee/wise county line there was a car ablaze. Did anyone see anything about it on the news? Me and a few buddies saw it from his driveway.
Fall 7 times...
...Stand up 8
I put out a car fire at Food City once....
This past saturday I had to pull a girl out of her car that was on fire after she pulled out in front of another car in front of my place. It sounded like a cannon going off, the other car didn't even have time to hit his brakes. Actually I didn't pull her out but I had to pull her door open so she could get out, another guy went to the passenger side and pulled her knocked out boyfriend out of the car.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
People rarely look both ways at that intersection. It is a bad intersection due to the hill to the east.
When I was going to college, I almost got rammed by a coal truck there. I was headed towards Norton and there was an SUV in front of me. Although I didn't know it at the time, they were planning on making a U-turn at the intersection. Instead of getting all the way into the left turn lane, they just split the turn lane and the left lane of the road. I went from 55 to 0 in about 3 seconds. Did a complete 180 and ended up pointing in the other direction. Narrowly missed a coal truck heading towards Norton as I spun out. Don't know how I didn't flip my Bronco over. Then the dumbasses had the gall to stop in the eastbound lane and stare at me. I think I called them everything but a white man. Too bad their windows were rolled up.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
It has been a while since there was an accident here, but it used to be really bad at least once a month there was a bad one. My dad saw a little girl get killed because her grandfather pulled out in front of someone the same way.
The real stupid ones are the ones that know they want to turn off the 4-lane and go down the road and they miss the turn or try and make it at 50 and slide into the guard rail on the other side, I can't believe there aren't more cars hit in the side by someone doing this, it just seems they go behind them or right in front of them.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks